- 70% have resolved to find a new job! That is a whopping percentage and surprised me too.
- 40% have resolved to get new clients-- go get 'em.
- 20% have resolved to get out of debt. A fine resolution.
- 40% have resolved to be more active in NYCLA. An even finer resolution! I hope that means more hits on my blog too.
- No one has resolved to change professions. We do love being lawyers (don't forget to vote on the current survey)
- No one has resolved to make an investment (not even buy a new suit! the 70% looking for a new job, might want to rethink this one.)
Friday, March 4, 2011
New Year's Resolutions
No this post is not delayed because of technical difficulties and I know it is March and I know that my Valentine's Day themed survey has only a few days to expire. It so happens that I only now realized that I forgot to post the results of our January Survey--Readers New Year's Resolutions. I know you are dying to hear the results, so here goes: